Let us help you to create a clean, fresh and pleasant working environment that helps to enhance your image to your customers, visitors and staff, whilst at the same time helping to reduce absenteeism through illness. We will work with you to establish the requirements of your site and your budget. Whatever the size of your company, our personal and cost-effective approach will make sure that your business is the top priority. No matter whether you are a large multinational, or a smaller independent, we will create a bespoke solution for you.
Although most office cleaning is conducted out of hours, our flexible approach means that we can offer solutions that involve day cleaning as well – particularly important in classified and/or secure areas. It may be that you do not require a daily service. You may only want a one-off clean, or a totally ad-hoc service. We can deliver whatever you – the client - needs and we are totally 24/7!
Some of the benefits of working with PLT are:
- All staff are fully insured, experienced, and CoSHH trained
- All products used – where possible - are eco-friendly; protecting both the environment and your staff
- Access to a whole host of specialist services carried out by highly trained, experienced operatives
- All equipment and labour costs are included in the price
- Accreditations for both management and working practises
- Health & safety documentation and Risk and Method statements are provided for each site
Although it is totally up to each client as to what constitutes the work on their site, medical research has shown that a clean office not only contributes to the well-being of staff, but also helps to cut down on sick days. The modern office is the perfect environment for the growth and spread of many bacteria and viruses. Chief among these are E.coli, Norovirus, Salmonella and Staph. All of them can lay low your work force, but with the right cleaning processes, this can be kept to a minimum. The specialist knowledge of the directors means that they have a real understanding of these problems, and are constantly sourcing new products and ways to mitigate the affects of germs/viruses in the workplace.
Even if you already employ a company to do your office cleaning, it is still in your interest to invite us to quote so you may use us as a benchmark. It may be that due to our high degree of flexibility and competitive pricing we may prove to be a better option. Why not contact us to arrange a free site survey and quote.
A typical office cleaning schedule will consist of the following:
- Dusting desks, window sills, cabinets, skirting boards etc.
- Vacuuming carpets
- Sweeping and mopping vinyl/wooden/stone floors
- Emptying and sanitising waste bins
- Cleaning bathrooms, sinks, toilets, urinals etc.
- Restock washroom consumables
- Externally clean kitchen units
- Clean and polish sink and taps
- Clean microwave/fridge
- Clean door handles and vision panels
Obviously this is not a definitive list. There are a whole range of additional services that we can offer. These include:
- Carpet cleaning
- Vinyl stripping and sealing
- PC/Telephone cleaning
- Deep washroom/kitchen cleaning
- Ceiling cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Bio-hazard cleaning
Get in touch with PLT now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on: 01322 555984
Email us at: email@example.com